Monday, July 9, 2012

Sundays at Staples


Today I remembered what I love about Sundays during the summer...checking out the deals at Staples.  I always go in with the intention of purchasing only the penny deals and end up finding way too many other "deals."  Today was no exception.  Staples has outsmarted me by spreading their Extreme Deals all over the store.  By the time I found everything I was looking for I ended going up and down each isle several times.  Luckily, I also came up with a couple of new ideas as I walked all over the store.  I am really excited about my new mini magnetic clipboard.  I plan to hang it on the side of my desk for students to leave me notes.  They love to tape their art work to my desk already and I hope this is a new way I can get them writing more.  I made a cute sign to hang with the clipboard and posted it on Google docs for everyone to download.  I'm still working on what to do with my mini storage containers but what teacher doesn't need more containers!


Staples Purchase

Mini Magnetic Clipbaord
Click (Here) to Download!

0 comments:

Post a Comment